Jorge A. Cazares's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"alright, here's the way we do it in my shop: first off, we dont pool tips together…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied Sep 1, 2009 to Tips, Wages

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

"as a kid (yeah, my mom was one of those) i used to drink folger's instant coffee and…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied Aug 10, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"dude..... that sucks.... talk about a waste of skill. i would refuse to work with an…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied Aug 1, 2009 to New Job Involves Switching from Manual to Automatic Machine

12 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Lauren

"organics will definitely be more expensive. there are a couple of things you have to…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied Jun 5, 2009 to Organic Milk...Organic syrup...

8 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"I once had a customer bring in a friend that was "extremely picky" and who "knew wha…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied Jun 4, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"definitely pour. the milk should set in the cup after being poured. i always see the…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied May 20, 2009 to Cappuccino question?

13 May 20, 2009
Reply by Jorge A. Cazares

"wow, yeah, that looks a lot better! i guess considering it was at the expo and won b…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied May 20, 2009 to Handpresso anyone?

8 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

"yeah, they don't really offer a lot of info on their site. i suppose the temp would…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied May 19, 2009 to Handpresso anyone?

8 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Louise

"when customers claim to know sooooooo much about coffee, talk about how picky they a…"

Jorge A. Cazares replied May 19, 2009 to What IRKS you while you work?

90 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by James Perini

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service