R. Justin Shepherd's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I may be way off-base here, but in my 9 years of shop ownership, I haven't heard of…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Dec 2, 2013 to Employee Benefits

6 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by olivier dutil

"If your sleeves need to be insulated, your product is probably too hot in the first…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Aug 14, 2013 to Custom Sleeves

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michael

"+1 for Useful Products. Ink colors aren't "limited," but you'll pay extra for PMS ma…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Aug 8, 2013 to Custom Sleeves

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Michael

"The COMMERCIAL subscriptions to XM (can't say for sure about Pandora) do enable you…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jul 25, 2013 to Music Licensing for playing live music

11 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"If we're going to do latte art, I think these are my Theses: If done, it should be d…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Jun 3, 2013 to The role of latte art?

9 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"The "speed of the dose" is a direct result of the grinding mechanism. Minis have a v…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 3, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Majors are not faster than Roburs. Robur-E's are super-fast. Think an 18g dose in un…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Apr 1, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Mitch, Coffee people, in general, are a friendly bunch. If they know you're not open…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Mar 20, 2013 to How does Caffe Streets do it so well?

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"So, Brady, what's your recipe (roughly... not asking for trade secrets!) for this mi…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Nov 5, 2012 to Chai Latte Preparation - a question

8 Nov 5, 2012

"My shop has had great success with Big Train Spiced Chai, which is a powdered concen…"

R. Justin Shepherd replied Nov 2, 2012 to Chai Latte Preparation - a question

8 Nov 5, 2012

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service