David Brown's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So you like a little lemoncello in your espresso. I'll have to try that. I have a bo…"

David Brown replied Feb 15, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"I'm going to add just a little, not because I'm expert in any way, but since I've be…"

David Brown replied Feb 10, 2010 to Automatic Vs Semi-automatic

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Yah I checked. It's not there. The machine looks like new internally. All the wiring…"

David Brown replied Feb 4, 2010 to La Marzocco serial numbers

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I guess my REAL problem is I got a rebuilt machine without any serial number plate a…"

David Brown replied Feb 3, 2010 to La Marzocco serial numbers

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I've searched online and found a few individual examples, but nothing more. I'm also…"

David Brown replied Feb 3, 2010 to La Marzocco serial numbers

8 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Don't think I can contribute to any advancement here, but I've certainly experienced…"

David Brown replied Feb 3, 2010 to Inside the crucible - what IS going on in there?

27 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Layers of bleached coffee? Would be a real bitch to get the tamping right without me…"

David Brown replied Feb 3, 2010 to Inside the crucible - what IS going on in there?

27 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I'm a newbie...1st post...so go easy on me! I saw a similar experiment being done w…"

27 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service