Marcy's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this same problem at my drive thru shop. We only have 2 windows, one strictly…"

Marcy replied Nov 26, 2009 to Walk Up "Cutters" at Drive-Thru Shop

16 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I have Drive Thru shops and we do sell the drip coffee only not espresso because any…"

Marcy replied Nov 4, 2009 to Customers who want to buy product to make their own.

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"All of my employees know to play stupid about where product comes from but they stil…"

Marcy replied Nov 4, 2009 to Customers who want to buy product to make their own.

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"So are you saying to over price what they want and maybe that will change their mind…"

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"I can definately relate to this scenerio. Just 2 weeks ago I had to fire an employee…"

Marcy replied Sep 21, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"I have a customer who comes through ou drive-thru just to buy a muffin for his dog !…"

Marcy replied Aug 31, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"We sell Organic shade grown coffee at our shop and proudly announce it on the top of…"

Marcy replied Aug 31, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

"You Guys are awesome thank You for all the great suggestions. I've printed them out…"

Marcy replied Aug 28, 2009 to Where are the cool places to be in Portland Oregon?

6 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Marcy

"Yes all of that !! "

Marcy replied Aug 27, 2009 to Where are the cool places to be in Portland Oregon?

6 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Marcy

"I Love it when people order an iced cappucino or when you add an extra shot of espre…"

Marcy replied May 23, 2009 to What IRKS you while you work?

90 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by James Perini

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service