lance battenfield's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Make sure you clean the fan often also. If you don't have a good air flow in those m…"

lance battenfield replied Sep 26, 2012 to Cleaning Roaster

5 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

"You're gonna need some urnex or something to bread down that coffee residue. It shou…"

lance battenfield replied Sep 15, 2012 to Cleaning Roaster

5 Sep 26, 2012

"I like that. And thanks for explaining. I was wondering if you measure each time too…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 31, 2012 to So, how do you pull YOUR shots?

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"I use a nuova simonelli aurelia. i use about 19g of espresso, 25 second pull, 2 oz.…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 29, 2012 to So, how do you pull YOUR shots?

9 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"I got a mazzer super jolly on craigslist for $400. If you shop around you can usuall…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 29, 2012 to mazzer grinders, which model?

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

"Here's a question that might be one that you get often. Is it a good idea to grind e…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 11, 2012 to Changes to technique in the past decade?

17 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"I think the polishing looks great to with spectator, but to get carried away with it…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 10, 2012 to Changes to technique in the past decade?

17 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Cedric

"you can pick up the o-ring for that top plate for about 65 cents online and it's rea…"

lance battenfield replied Aug 2, 2012 to nuova simonelli blues!

4 Aug 2, 2012

"Agreed, you can ruin all the perks of having the top of the line machine by fudging…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 28, 2012 to Rancilio Espresso Machines

4 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Kirk

"We direct trade with a grower from china. Pesonally, our relationship with the growe…"

lance battenfield replied Jul 26, 2012 to Learning more bout sourcing coffee

30 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by MarkW

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service