Nicholas Dakas's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think he's making fun of my "website". Lol"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 23, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"Oh, and Brady, thanks for the kind words. If I'm the best tech you know, and you're…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 20, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"Wow, Austin, I'm a little embarrassed that we didn't pop up on your radar right down…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 20, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"I'm interested in hearing how this works out.  The espresso machine pulls very littl…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 9, 2011 to Coffee cart help!? Water pump questions.

34 May 1, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"John, You'll really want to suss out that business plan and make sure you're factori…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 9, 2011 to Coffee cart help!? Water pump questions.

34 May 1, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"For Sage and Jeremy Gray, To explain and clarify.  As a service company, the average…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 9, 2011 to square

35 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

" "

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 9, 2011 to square

35 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"Whoops.  Good point everyone.  For clarity's sake (and for the Feds should they be c…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 8, 2011 to square

35 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"Espresso Services (ESI) in MN is a huge master importer of Mazzer... I bet Steve Par…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 8, 2011 to Mazzer SJ lower burr carrier center bolt

5 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Brady

"I signed up a couple weeks ago.  Extremely simple, got my reader in a week.  For a b…"

Nicholas Dakas replied Mar 8, 2011 to square

35 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service