Scott's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"*Bad/Blown driver for the valve on the board.    *Bad transformer/cap/power supply.…"

Scott replied May 3, 2012 to How to fix a bunn axiom

1 May 3, 2012
Reply by Scott

"You need to talk to someone at Parker Fluid Division. They make the valves for espre…"

Scott replied May 2, 2012 to Parker solenoid valve numbers

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Scott

"check out www.bridgecarts.com. solid carts. i used to have one.   If it were me I wo…"

Scott replied May 2, 2012 to First Coffee Cart Help

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Scott

"I'm speaking to hardness of feed water alone.  If your water hardness is not over 4…"

Scott replied May 2, 2012 to Leaving your machine on overnight

12 May 4, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Theoretically water consumes the most energy at physical change state, i.e. when it'…"

Scott replied May 2, 2012 to Leaving your machine on overnight

12 May 4, 2012
Reply by Brady

"I would bet on the P-stat as well. I believe the GB/5 had Solid State Relays.  They…"

Scott replied Apr 5, 2012 to GB5 Steam Pressure Issue

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by james eric needham

"It's a cheap plastic pump (Ghirardelli).  A throw away item. Go get a real pump from…"

Scott replied Mar 22, 2012 to Chocolate Sauce Pump Consistency

5 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by zack burnett

"What about an Insinkerator Insta-Hot?  The temperature can be adjusted up to boiling…"

Scott replied Mar 22, 2012 to Gas-powered Hot Water Heating for Mobile Pour Over?

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Scott

"Also, we have a product over here called Quick Dry Electrical Contact Cleaner, made…"

Scott replied Mar 17, 2012 to Basic pump pressure question and a small problem (Linea)

11 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Hugo

"Hugo - Since the pump isn't physically mounted in the machine, and therefor easy to…"

Scott replied Mar 17, 2012 to Basic pump pressure question and a small problem (Linea)

11 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Hugo

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service