Scott's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"From the Hach website (does any of this sound like what you saw?) - "My sample turns…"

Scott replied May 30, 2012 to A strange buildup issue

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Poon

"It only takes a few ppm to reduce PH.  He has 400ppm.  That's comparative high.    T…"

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Poon

"Soft water does not corrode pipes (interweb myth). http://www.wqa.org/sitelogic.cfm?…"

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Poon

"Have you tested hardness?  Maybe the softener doesn't work.   What is that 400ppm?  …"

23 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Edwin Poon

"  How often do you change the baskets, screens and gaskets?  Do you change them out…"

Scott replied May 27, 2012 to Help! Consistently Inconsistent GB/5

17 May 27, 2012
Reply by Scott

"Word.   But, as long as people know that going into it, you still will probably come…"

Scott replied May 9, 2012 to Used Espresso Equipment

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by John P

"I have seen old Lineas that were insulated.     The T-Plan machines at big green hav…"

Scott replied May 5, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"  Jeremiah, does this sound like what you are getting at -  So, assuming that once a…"

Scott replied May 5, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Oh I tried to edit my poorly worded and less than thought out answer.  So if you fin…"

Scott replied May 4, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Hey Brady, the pressure in the boiler (as read on a steam pressure gauge) is only ab…"

Scott replied May 4, 2012 to Steam, pressure, water, and power consumption of an idle machine

14 May 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service