Austin Lee Decker's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Lets say I had access to good Franke servicers and parts and good Schaerer servicers…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Apr 20, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"Has anyone ever heard of Eversys Super automatic espresso machines? Anyone ever used…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Apr 18, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"I am curious to ask why or how you know Thermoplan is the superior to Franke and Sch…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Apr 18, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"We have a super jolly and mini both are grinder-dosers to our 3 group machine. My si…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Apr 3, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"I was watching a lot of videos on grinders today, and I have some questions. Seems l…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Apr 2, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Thanks Mark, I remember you telling me that! Bradly, do you like the on board tampe…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Mar 29, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"e6c by Schaerer is what I meant."

Austin Lee Decker replied Mar 28, 2013 to Self service coffee brewer

1 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Austin Lee Decker

"Also, What is the difference between a conical burr grinder and a flat blade grinder…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Mar 28, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Glad to have your help too Mark, it is because of you I found all this valuable info…"

Austin Lee Decker replied Mar 28, 2013 to Schaerer VS. UNIC? and What about WMF? 2 step machines

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Joel Cohen

"Why no tamper on the Mythos? Ever used the Dynamometric tamper by CMA?"

Austin Lee Decker replied Mar 28, 2013 to Automatic espresso grinders?

14 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service