Alex Negranza's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Black Sheep is a must. My manager and I went there when we were at USBC, and we ran…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 23, 2008 to Coffee shops in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN????

6 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Shawn

"Ahh! I need to get me one of these soon! This competition practice and supplies are…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 22, 2008 to Barista Exchange T Shirts!!!!

40 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"This sounds like such a great idea! Although I have no experience with this, it's so…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 22, 2008 to Movie Theater

8 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

"I think I might just do a social experiment on this and see what happens. I'd love t…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 19, 2008 to Define "Specialty"

47 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

"As a smoker, I agree with Jason and Chris. It's rough, but you gotta do it. I just r…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 19, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

"I talked to a Clover employee the other day, it is confirmed.... Puro-Caff is the…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 12, 2008 to Clover tabs vs. Puro-Caff...

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

"Annd. the BGA too. I like supporting baristas and furthering the industry. So I want…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 6, 2008 to SCAA...

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

"I'm so excited for this. When will competitors be able to register for the competiti…"

Alex Negranza replied Nov 1, 2008 to 2009 NWRBC

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

"yup, I'm all about sex, drugs, rock n' roll and powdered creamer. "

Alex Negranza replied Sep 27, 2008 to New WBC Rules

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Andy Newbom

"Sweet! I totally recognize where this picture was taken! Cool article...I'm glad tha…"

Alex Negranza replied Sep 27, 2008 to Barista: More than just a job, an obsession

7 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Dee Colston

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service