¡AЯЯÓN!'s Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I like to transfer the shots. The crema will still be intact, and the sh…"

¡AЯЯÓN! replied Apr 11, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"The v60 looks like it would be perfect for pour over! I'll have to bug my boss about…"

¡AЯЯÓN! replied Apr 7, 2010 to Pour Over Help

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"Ha ha, awesome! I don't mean to sound like I'm undermining anyone - I am just asking…"

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"For sure: Not my shop, not my place to question management. If it were my shop, I'd…"

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"Thanks Simon Water comes from the brewer at a consistent 190F. Pardon the miscalcul…"

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"Thanks for the input! A fine drip grind tasted over-extracted, and conversely, coars…"

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"Wow, I had no idea there were so many options! Thank ALL of you for your input! I've…"

¡AЯЯÓN! replied Mar 12, 2010 to Custom Tampers

27 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

"I know what you mean... but thanks for the input! I just want something that's uniqu…"

¡AЯЯÓN! replied Feb 23, 2010 to Custom Tampers

27 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Alun Evans

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service