Chris DeMarse's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Back a few years ago, in 2007, when i was first getting into specialty coffee, I hea…"

Chris DeMarse replied Dec 11, 2009 to James Hoffmann

4 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"Paul, I work with Chris in muncie. We love our Aurelia digital, but they are nearly…"

Chris DeMarse replied Dec 9, 2009 to Best commercial espresso machine

17 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"i don't blame you... after hearing the history behind this piece, it's not an unreas…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 29, 2009 to La Marzocco Vintage GS-1 Single Group Machine

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"I am assuming by your response, Terry, that this machines value is not up for discus…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 28, 2009 to La Marzocco Vintage GS-1 Single Group Machine

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"makes sense. We've debated over the merits of it as a character coffee. I don't know…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 28, 2009 to Thanksgiving after dinner Raspberry Chocolate Americano ala Sidamo

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"We have the fresh crop scfcu sidamo and are getting great berry notes as well. Are y…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 27, 2009 to Thanksgiving after dinner Raspberry Chocolate Americano ala Sidamo

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if you can convert the old gs1 group to a pa…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 22, 2009 to La Marzocco Vintage GS-1 Single Group Machine

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"If you are looking for a k10 doserless, you can get one at guidoscoffee.com if it's…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 30, 2009 to Help With a Mahlkonig Grinder

15 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Wayne Oberholzer

"I work with a company that sells a lot of equipment and have worked on the k30. Sadl…"

Chris DeMarse replied Sep 17, 2009 to Help With a Mahlkonig Grinder

15 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Wayne Oberholzer

"1.Control is relative to many things. I have a little control over sourcing and roas…"

Chris DeMarse replied Sep 15, 2009 to Becoming a Better Competitor. Survey for Great Lakes Coffee Alliance

7 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Trevor

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service