Rich Abker's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Much good advice offered here! On the flip side of the coin, some things that can k…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 21, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Best of Luck to you and your employees! Are you a retailer expanding to wholesale,…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 21, 2008 to Career Opportunity in Walnut Creek & Berkeley, California at Pacific Bay Coffee Co. & Micro-Roastery

1 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

"Good points Brady! Good discussion everyone. I would like to add my opinions-- In a…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 14, 2008 to help me with my espresso?

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

"**Revising an error in my advice on line number 5) Change 2 ounces of water to 2 an…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 13, 2008 to help me with my espresso?

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

"As part of my espresso training class, I have a small cleaning ritual I use to reduc…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 13, 2008 to Super Secret Brewing Technique Nuances

7 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Tumi Ferrer

"Good job in connecting with Blend Magazine Matt! I am just learning about this magaz…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 13, 2008 to Barista Exchange and Matt Milletto Featured in Blend Magazine

1 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

"Of course I meant astringency, although astingency sounds like an interesting word r…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 13, 2008 to help me with my espresso?

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

"I am agreeing with many of the replys I have read. Also some have suggested that the…"

Rich Abker replied Dec 12, 2008 to help me with my espresso?

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Good question Chris. I think it has to begin with what we know we know, and what we…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 26, 2008 to What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

"Thanks Tina, Probably a little too far for a lead I can pass on to you from here in…"

Rich Abker replied Nov 23, 2008 to Selling your Coffee Shop

6 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Rowman Basham

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service