Joseph Zimmermann's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Brandi, We are a specialty roaster wholesaler in Wisconsin and we have been offering…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied Jun 20, 2011 to Does anybody carry SweetBird Smoothies?

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I am thinking about using my backpacking burner, but I agree heating up the water be…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied May 19, 2011 to Pourover bar without electricity?

6 May 19, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

"Heather, I am stubborn on that one, because I feel like I shouldn't be inconsistent.…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied May 9, 2011 to Best Coffee Retail Bag Design/Artwork?

20 May 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Zimmermann

"Greg, I am assuming you are a roaster retailer and selling craft bags of coffee out…"

20 May 9, 2011

"Thanks for the nice words on our design. We have struggled with the bag size since…"

20 May 9, 2011

"We have been using a roasted on date since we began 3+ years ago, as part of our com…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied Mar 21, 2011 to Best Coffee Retail Bag Design/Artwork?

20 May 9, 2011

"I love that over a year and a half later this discussion gets better and better. I d…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied Mar 1, 2011 to Why use a piston lever espresso machine?

32 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Amit Ahuja

"Derryl, I just put the mixed iced coffee in a gallon jug or a small cambro. I have…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied May 21, 2010 to Selling Cold Press Concentrate in Growlers

7 May 21, 2010

"Greg, What did you charge for a half gal of cold press concentrate? "

Joseph Zimmermann replied May 20, 2010 to Selling Cold Press Concentrate in Growlers

7 May 21, 2010

"Derryl, I have 10x10 canopy, 5 three liter airpots, two cambros, and then I sell my…"

Joseph Zimmermann replied May 20, 2010 to Selling Cold Press Concentrate in Growlers

7 May 21, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service