Jared Rutledge's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"you might be a newbie, but at least you were clear and honest and put this in the pr…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 14, 2011 to Newbie needs machine advice;)

5 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"as far as the barista comps go, they should pay us to sit through those freaking hou…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 14, 2011 to Things that make you go hmmmm?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

"my "incite" is to find a new job"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 13, 2011 to cappuccino vs. latte

12 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by sage

"on a slightly different note, i think we're eventually going to have to devise a rad…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 10, 2011 to Things that make you go hmmmm?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

"the $150 discount is ridiculous. if there were tangible benefits to joining the BGA,…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 9, 2011 to Things that make you go hmmmm?

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

"i just keep them in the lined bags they come in, and use big clips to seal them. i d…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 8, 2011 to Roasted bean storage

6 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Will also add that with the amount of sweeteners, dairy products, syrups, etc. that…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 6, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"i consider it unethical to take employee tips. i work three shifts a week solo, and…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 6, 2011 to Owners - a question about hourly pay and tips.

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"i just mean that if you open a serious pourover shop (like spro hampden) in my grand…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 5, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"narrow-minded brand loyalty isn't going to get you the POS system you're looking for…"

Jared Rutledge replied Jan 5, 2011 to POS - a new discussion - for MAC users

29 May 30, 2012
Reply by Dan Gorder

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service