Jared Rutledge's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"lol not false, really, it was a question. just looked like one boiler in the picture…"

Jared Rutledge replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"really? isn't it single boiler? also seems like a long way for the hot water to go"

Jared Rutledge replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"i went to a "grungy hipster" style shop downtown a little while back, and they had i…"

Jared Rutledge replied Oct 1, 2009 to Music... I know we have covered whats playing but what about how loud?

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by The Coffee Institute

"i think if your facebook fan page gets more than like 500 fans you can get a custom…"

Jared Rutledge replied Oct 1, 2009 to E-mail marketing

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"seems like email would be far less effective than facebook or twitter. it used to be…"

Jared Rutledge replied Oct 1, 2009 to E-mail marketing

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"to answer that question, just work with your espresso. do a 15g double, then a 16g d…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 30, 2009 to Grams in dosing

28 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Cody Gordon

"i think the main thing that helps me is just my technique. so i turn the grinder on,…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 30, 2009 to Grams in dosing

28 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Cody Gordon

"a normal single espresso shot should be 30ml +/- 5ml. so just short of the white lin…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 30, 2009 to Lever-Driven Espresso Machines--Adjustments?

14 May 23, 2018
Reply by Jason

"the big triple ridgeless ones? i've got two of those, two even bigger square cornere…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 30, 2009 to How to introduce one size cappuccino on the menu and to the customer.

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"i was just going by this: espresso parts tamp size list. are the LM pf's just 58's t…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 30, 2009 to How to introduce one size cappuccino on the menu and to the customer.

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service