Jonathan Pascual's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a lot of different ways of doing it, but I wanted to retain 100% ownership…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Jan 25, 2013 to Valuation of a Startup/ Investor Agreements (HOW TO)

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"In reference to investor agreements... If you're doing simple loans from individuals…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Jan 25, 2013 to Valuation of a Startup/ Investor Agreements (HOW TO)

6 May 2, 2013
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"I also have a Gene Cafe and have loved it for 3 years. It roasts very evenly, has so…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Mar 9, 2010 to Recommendations for a home roasting machine

17 May 2, 2010
Reply by Andy Halterman

"The first shop I ran was owned by a 501c3 nonprofit. We were a full-time specialty c…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Feb 22, 2010 to Full Time Church Cafes????

17 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Kimmy

"I worked at a shop that exclusively French-pressed. In the morning rush hours, we pr…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Feb 15, 2010 to Anyone offering French Press coffee?

10 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

"So it looks like there's at least a slight chance that my friend's claim is valid. H…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Feb 13, 2010 to At the risk of being vulgar...

8 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

"It's a small but thriving shop in Atlanta called Rev Coffee. They're doing coffees f…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Feb 9, 2010 to Offering coffee from multiple roasters

28 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Stefan Hersh

"I guess that as a former barista myself, I had the mindset that I deserved to get at…"

Jonathan Pascual replied Feb 8, 2010 to Barista pay: sub-minimum wage

12 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Marek

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service