Amber M.'s Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I mix the espresso and flavor (if any) in the cup, add the milk, put the ice in the…"

Amber M. replied Sep 14, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"Even though I already replied to this post, my taste has yet again changed since sta…"

Amber M. replied Sep 14, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"I work at a shop that is in the suburbs (we get a lot of "frappacino" and "caramel m…"

Amber M. replied Sep 14, 2009 to Special spoon with a notch in it????

19 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by illudereludere

"I started at my first coffee job very recently, about a month and a half ago. I got…"

Amber M. replied Sep 14, 2009 to Need some guidence...

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"My favorite mochas are always made with pre-mixed chocolate syrup and milk, rather t…"

Amber M. replied Sep 14, 2009 to Best way to make a mocha?

13 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I was not working myself, but my local cafe (that I will be working for soon) was pa…"

Amber M. replied Jul 19, 2009 to july 4th working in the suburbs

9 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"Back when I first started drinking anything remotely coffee-like, I would always try…"

Amber M. replied Jul 18, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service