Jonathan Jarrow's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree. However, they ought to put a return address on it; then write the best apol…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Feb 25, 2009 to An Open Letter to the F%^% wad who stole my Darth Vader Piggy Bank Friday, Feb. 20th

8 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Tyler

"Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to try these techniques in the very near future. I'…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Feb 25, 2009 to crazy ausie video

27 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Number one: good baristi should be tipped like bartenders...period. When I put my so…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Jan 29, 2009 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"The Brothers K Coffeehouse welcomes you if you come to Chicago. However, we chafe at…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Jan 24, 2009 to Coffee Fest Chicago Anyone?

51 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Lee C.

"The 6mm ruby gigleurs do NOT fit the stock gigleurs on a La Marzocco Linea. The gigl…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Sep 8, 2008 to Ruby Gigleurs on a 3EE Linea

3 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Jarrow

"Excellent!! That's what I figured. I didn't get a definitive answer from the guy I w…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Sep 8, 2008 to Ruby Gigleurs on a 3EE Linea

3 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Jarrow

"Yes!! And turn that stuff up!! Always, always, always have music. If you look at con…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Jun 12, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"The heat exchange isn't the same for both methods. The goal should be to retain a ba…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Jun 5, 2008 to Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

"This would be a bit weird, but it might work. You could use hand/feet warmers. They…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Jun 5, 2008 to Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service