gera davidson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tiago, The water pressure of your espresso machine at 9 bar is equal to around 25…"

gera davidson replied May 17, 2014 to Can I have a full definition of under and over extracted espresso?

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by gera davidson

"I never found tamping to have any significant effect on shot time, or extraction for…"

gera davidson replied Apr 16, 2014 to Can I have a full definition of under and over extracted espresso?

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by gera davidson

"hi Rose it's hard to know what exactly you mean by "free resource", the online commu…"

gera davidson replied Oct 12, 2013 to Good guide for brewing parameters?

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel Demers

"with super auto espresso machines improving the way that they do, latte art could so…"

gera davidson replied Jun 3, 2013 to The role of latte art?

9 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"hi paul no unfortunately i dont have a refractometer though i would like to get one…"

gera davidson replied May 7, 2013 to Espresso Dosing!

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"hi paul ye you are right a 50% shot is more diluted than a 65% shot, but not by that…"

gera davidson replied May 3, 2013 to Espresso Dosing!

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"hi paul I have also encountered the issue you're talking about and a few suggestions…"

gera davidson replied May 2, 2013 to Espresso Dosing!

10 May 7, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"hi Eric thanks for your replay I did found lately that I can manage better drinks wi…"

gera davidson replied Apr 12, 2013 to fresh roasted beans vs old ones

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

"hi Jeremiah, I've had similar problems with the robur e and was getting about 4g var…"

gera davidson replied Mar 21, 2013 to mazzer robur e , issues

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by gera davidson

""I still have to take our customer demographics into account. There were dozens of i…"

gera davidson replied Mar 6, 2013 to Bottomless Cup of Coffee

13 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Patrick Burns

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service