Steve Belt's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I have CSM for my shop. I was able to get a used system, so that saved me some money…"

Steve Belt replied Jul 5, 2010 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"I can't compare the two, but I use the Guat for my pour over bar. Static electricity…"

Steve Belt replied Jul 5, 2010 to Ditting vs. Guatemala.... want your opinions.

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"For 4th of July, I knew we shouldn't be open that evening, so we closed at 5pm. That…"

Steve Belt replied Jul 5, 2010 to Holiday Hours

5 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"There's one thing I wish I would say no to, but don't: Grind whole bean coffee to go…"

Steve Belt replied Jun 28, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Things we say no to: o 20+ ounce drinks (we don't have that size) o blended drinks…"

Steve Belt replied Jun 28, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012

"Jeremiah, I think you need to consider additional POS costs as well, as likely you w…"

Steve Belt replied Jun 19, 2010 to Cost of drive through window??

8 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Tepavcevich

"My website is at www.echocoffee.com. We get a healthy number of clients that tell m…"

Steve Belt replied Jun 6, 2010 to Show us your site!

31 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"Mike- I personally considered a very similar approach in my early stages of plannin…"

Steve Belt replied Jan 18, 2010 to In-Shop Roasteria w/ Local Roaster?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

"Joseph- I guess I could weigh in on biz model changes I've made over the last 6 mon…"

Steve Belt replied Jan 7, 2010 to Your New Coffee Shop, What would you do different on the next one?

15 Jan 8, 2010

"I'm sort of with Chris here...haven't opened yet, but very curious what responses de…"

Steve Belt replied Jan 6, 2010 to Your New Coffee Shop, What would you do different on the next one?

15 Jan 8, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service