Jennifer Graham's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"My general favorite is Celebes followed by Sumatra. I don't know of any specific far…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 26, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"Hey Bry, if I break it, will you buy me a new one?? "

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 23, 2009 to Problem cleaning grouphead on a Simonelli Nuova Oscar

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"The Nuova Simonelli Grinta (around $333) has worked pretty well for me under heavy,…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 23, 2009 to Is there such a thing...

26 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"What great thoughts from everybody! It's always a trip to start a discussion here an…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 19, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Thanks, everyone. Bry, your trick usually works, but this time, it's pretty bad. It'…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 19, 2009 to Problem cleaning grouphead on a Simonelli Nuova Oscar

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"I'm afraid my primary question got lost somewhere in all the ranting. What's your st…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 16, 2009 to Standard milk choices for espresso drinks?

29 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Al Soto

"Like everyone else in the crowd here, I'd have to say scones, also! Except I prefer…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 15, 2009 to I gotta know...what's your favorite cafe bite? Scones? Muffins? Biscotti?

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Yeah, that's right! I remember now that when I first heard of the naked portafilter,…"

Jennifer Graham replied Oct 6, 2009 to Tampers: Flat or Convex, which to buy?

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

"LOL, yep. I'm shopping as we speak. BTW, Bry, sorry I totally mispelled your name.…"

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

"Wow, Brian, that just blew a few of the cobwebs out of my mind! Thanks for sharing t…"

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service