David Sierra's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry... but another word, umm, sort of advice: WE INDEPENDENTS are the BEST coffee…"

David Sierra replied Sep 23, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"I had a situation one time when a customer came in (first time) -- we welcomed her l…"

David Sierra replied Sep 23, 2009 to "well I'll just go to Starbucks..."

49 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"I guess it would sound like this: Police: "Ok, Miss...uh, er 'Barista", up against…"

David Sierra replied Sep 21, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"Best thing I ever did was get a security camera system that allows me to see the who…"

David Sierra replied Sep 19, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"We haven't had any issues with our Loyalty program, and I don't think you will eithe…"

David Sierra replied Aug 24, 2009 to loyalty card headaches...

28 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"Do you think that eventually they will will buy out Starbucks and the two shall beco…"

David Sierra replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"At La Vida Java, we call it a "Kamikoffee" and the Chai, a "dirty chai"."

David Sierra replied Feb 3, 2009 to What do you call a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee?

54 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by David Sierra

"Adrian: Permit me to answer the "WebBeams receipt code printing" solution. I was co…"

David Sierra replied Jan 26, 2009 to Hanging out

24 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

"Oh Man! My favorite subject!! (being sarcastic of course!!) I own a coffeehouse in a…"

David Sierra replied Jan 24, 2009 to Hanging out

24 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Denise Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service