Rand Flory's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many ways to change employee behavior. The two most popular ways are (1) y…"

Rand Flory replied Jul 20, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"I laughed out loud when I read Fraser’s quip on faking sincerity. But then I started…"

Rand Flory replied Mar 9, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Jared is pretty much spot-on for US options. Canada may be different, so you may nee…"

Rand Flory replied Jan 31, 2010 to Some legal advice concerning unruly customers

10 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"There seems to be confusion about what the law says. Federal law says that an employ…"

Rand Flory replied Aug 25, 2009 to Tips, Wages

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

"Your situation is a bummer, dude. But you mentioned "something sketchy was going on…"

Rand Flory replied Aug 25, 2009 to When your boss screws you over

9 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

"Jay -- even after reading the article, HCFS is just sugar. It has a seemingly compl…"

Rand Flory replied Aug 13, 2009 to High Fructose Corn Syrup Debate

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Doug

"At our kiosk, we offer three sweeteners: (1) raw sugar, (2) stevia, and (3) agave. A…"

Rand Flory replied Aug 13, 2009 to Alternative Sweeteners

9 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by N. Freeman

"HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) is nothing more than sugar. It is the form of sugar…"

Rand Flory replied Aug 12, 2009 to High Fructose Corn Syrup Debate

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Doug

"I agree with Shawn (and John) that this is a good idea. John has the right idea abou…"

Rand Flory replied Jul 10, 2009 to "I advocate putting the onus on consumers by giving them the power of information."

6 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Thanks for the link. I wonder what shipping costs would be? I just checked the con…"

Rand Flory replied Jul 9, 2009 to World's first standard barista to-go cup

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Rand Flory

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service