Kasey Klimes's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Vivace, Victrola, Vita, Zoka, Trabant, Zeitgeist, Stumptown... all wonderful shops i…"

Kasey Klimes replied Oct 27, 2009 to Seattle must see

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Kasey Klimes

"I wasn't aware of this either... but I feel like I should have been - makes sense. M…"

Kasey Klimes replied Oct 7, 2009 to Airpots for serving french press

19 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Mike

"I do say, this is the year the midwest goes down on the coffee map once and for all.…"

Kasey Klimes replied Sep 29, 2009 to Mid-West Regional Barista Competition

14 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Graham

"Yea there's been ads on Chicago bus stops and whatnot for a few months now. I assume…"

Kasey Klimes replied Sep 29, 2009 to Via instant coffee

21 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jacob Casella

"If I understand the question right (I'm not going to weigh in on any of the resultin…"

Kasey Klimes replied Sep 27, 2009 to Are we there yet?

17 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Kasey Klimes

"Baristas don't make enough money for dropping cash on coffee school to make sense to…"

Kasey Klimes replied Sep 13, 2009 to Need some guidence...

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Amber M.

"Thanks for all the help guys! First off, I haven't discussed any of this with the o…"

Kasey Klimes replied Sep 4, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"not to be snotty, but is this a coffee related question or a diet related question?…"

Kasey Klimes replied Aug 31, 2009 to New iced coffee offers same calories as cooked meal: Will it make you think twice?

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Kasey Klimes

"Intelly's Guatemala La Maravilla. Floral characteristics with a strong note of Swis…"

Kasey Klimes replied Aug 30, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Two young kids the other day came in, presumably brothers, maybe 8 or 9 years old. T…"

Kasey Klimes replied Aug 30, 2009 to Funny Customers

24 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Meredith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service