Mike Sabol's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sean. Do you know for sure what the voltage is at the receptacle? Do you have acc…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 16, 2010 to Convert Linea from 3 prong to 4 prong plug

11 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Tim Schmoyer

"I have to second Phil's point of view. It's all about experimentation. As for the b…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 16, 2010 to Brewing Methods

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"What exactly are you asking? Do you have a four prong outlet and want to plug your l…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 16, 2010 to Convert Linea from 3 prong to 4 prong plug

11 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Tim Schmoyer

"All you can do is to be who you are. Just interact in a way that feels alright to yo…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 13, 2010 to After fest thoughts ...

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Mike Sabol

"Just to underscore Brady's point, heat exchanger units like your San Marco will idle…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 12, 2010 to "Gassy" machine????

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jesse Darwin

"Do you let the groups run for a little? You have to run the group valves for a while…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 11, 2010 to "Gassy" machine????

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jesse Darwin

"Boyd/Brady, My two cents, a little late. I support both Aurelia and Appia in the f…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 8, 2010 to nouva simonelli

19 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Meiss

"So much for inventing the wheel. I thought we were on to something... Well, when I…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 3, 2010 to Inside the crucible - what IS going on in there?

27 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Hi Mark, Thanks for the reply. I've got a number of accounts in Manhattan that I ne…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 3, 2010 to NYC Coffee and Espresso Service Techs?

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jason

"Now that I've been thinking about it more I have some further thoughts. The holes in…"

Mike Sabol replied Feb 3, 2010 to Inside the crucible - what IS going on in there?

27 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service