Zechariah White's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, James. I very much appreciate your effort to stay on topic. And your informa…"

Zechariah White replied Jul 20, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I began this discussion in the hope that other users would themselves ask pointed qu…"

Zechariah White replied Jul 20, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Josh, Lance, agreed."

Zechariah White replied Jul 4, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Sarah,    I live in Georgia so keep that in mind when considering the legality for y…"

Zechariah White replied Jul 1, 2011 to compostable/ heat sealable packaging

6 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Alain de Assis Rosa

"Please continue Mike. I've noticed, too, that roasters are a little more tight lippe…"

Zechariah White replied Jul 1, 2011 to So... Anyone actually want to discuss ROASTING?

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I am not a member but I intend to join. I have what I consider to be a substantial a…"

Zechariah White replied Jun 29, 2011 to Roasters Guild

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Brandi Heath

"I recommed Espresso Southeast."

Zechariah White replied Nov 25, 2009 to Equipment repair in the Southeast

9 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Stellwagen

"shoot me. those are the sizes you're using. wow. ok. we use 12, 16, 20 oz cups. Your…"

Zechariah White replied Nov 17, 2009 to naked filter madness!

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Sorry if this winds up being redundant to the comments below. At Batdorf & Bron…"

Zechariah White replied Nov 17, 2009 to naked filter madness!

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Cool, matt. I guess that makes a lot more since. Maybe I haven't spent enough time l…"

Zechariah White replied Nov 8, 2009 to Does anyone elese want a category specifically for the roasting aspect of the coffee biz?

3 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service