Jarred Hoffpauir's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont know if there is anything you can do with the auto machine except watch the s…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 1, 2009 to New Job Involves Switching from Manual to Automatic Machine

12 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Lauren

"Why are you buying an existing business? AND Specifically why are you buying this bu…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 1, 2009 to Switching concepts

7 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

"Right off I like the name. However there are two small issues, first if you Google t…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 30, 2009 to Shop name feedback

13 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I was just hoping to relieve some frustration for ya :) I do find it odd that some p…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 11, 2009 to Pet peeve: Spell check for Barista

5 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Your welcome to follow me though I am not a barista but rather someone who LOVES cof…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 11, 2009 to twitterpated

45 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Spell check is generally on the user side. You should be able to left click the red…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 11, 2009 to Pet peeve: Spell check for Barista

5 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Talking about the Latte Art competition at the Seattle Coffee Fest? Payout is 2500 f…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 9, 2009 to Latte Art Competition

1 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jarred Hoffpauir

"Our friends at Dillanos are experimenting with the Chef Stack Machines and making Es…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 9, 2009 to breakfast???

15 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"Starbucks has done it with moderate success. They call it the perfect oatmeal and co…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 9, 2009 to breakfast???

15 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"Johnny, Was that sarcasm or do you really not like them? Did you read the article th…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Jul 2, 2009 to Israeli students redesign the familiar espresso cup, to beautiful effect.

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ryan Soeder

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service