Jarred Hoffpauir's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I always wonder why owners do not have cameras installed in their shops. Not only is…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Sep 19, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"I would LOVE to do that! Though I think I would ask her if she would like to buy ano…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Sep 18, 2009 to Cheap ass customers.

94 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Well good luck to them but every time I have been to Stumptown I get a crap drink as…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Sep 16, 2009 to

just now

"As for "Is Seattle safe?" For the most part yes. Stay out of the alleys and out of S…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Sep 8, 2009 to Coming to Seattle Coffee Fest

9 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Kelly Wright

"A bit off topic but...There are some great tools like Zingle Twitter and Splickit th…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 18, 2009 to Pulling the plug on laptops

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Well I think of it this way...You can use a hammer to build a home for a family to l…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 17, 2009 to Pulling the plug on laptops

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Well first off why is a handful of horrible business owners who know NOTHING of cust…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 16, 2009 to Pulling the plug on laptops

10 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"If you go to Pikes Market make reservations for lunch and eat at Matts in the Market…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 16, 2009 to Coming to Seattle Coffee Fest

9 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Kelly Wright

"Matt, Are you planning on attending CF in Seattle? I missed the party in LV but I wo…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 6, 2009 to Las Vegas Saturday Night Party - Coffee Fest

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Around Seattle you can use as large of a recycle container as you like and its all t…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Aug 6, 2009 to sustainable

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Gabriel Labovitz

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service