Jarred Hoffpauir's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"What does your customer like in his coffee shop? And what kind of coffee does he enj…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Nov 18, 2009 to Looking for coffee shops for a regular customer, traveling abroad

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

"Thanks AL ill take a look at the links. Truth is that in the coffee industry no one…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 16, 2009 to Water for your coffee?

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"As a way to think about your issue from another angle, what could you do to increase…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 14, 2009 to the need for speed

19 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

"Neal, Nice try but you cant dig your way out of a chauvinistic comment that easily.…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 13, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

"John, The idea of only having to train a small group of 4-6 people and then having t…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 12, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009

"Jay, that has to be the worst "off the cuff" management advice I have ever seen. It…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 12, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009

"I am curious if you have an employee handbook with your rules and regulations clearl…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 11, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009

"That is really interesting, why have I not herd about this before? Can you point to…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 10, 2009 to Water for your coffee?

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"What generally goes into it. We are looking at some new technology that would let yo…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 10, 2009 to Water for your coffee?

9 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"It sure is a great looking machine however I thought is was funny seeing everyone tr…"

Jarred Hoffpauir replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service