Bill Klingensmith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" GOSHEN COFFEE COMPANY 100% Organic Coffee Roaster in St. Louis, MO."

Bill Klingensmith replied May 15, 2010 to

just now

"Hi Joachim, Did not see your logo attached? Many of these logos are certainly passi…"

Bill Klingensmith replied May 12, 2010 to

just now

"Mike, All your Points are well taken. We have lots of bunn equip in our customers sh…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Feb 19, 2010 to Bunn Trifecta Single Cup Debut

23 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Rusty Angell

"Goshen Coffee in St. Louis sells Ce Organic Chocolate Sauce - here is the descriptio…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Feb 18, 2010 to Fair Trade Chocolate Sauces (for mochas, hot cocoa, etc.)... What are the best options?

13 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"Thanks Derryl, I am really interested how other folks are handling this too. We feel…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 30, 2009 to Difference with Changing your Packaging

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"Just following up here: Trying to keep things sustainable and cost effective. 1) Can…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 30, 2009 to Difference with Changing your Packaging

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"Thanks Jason. I will share this with Matt. He is BONA FIDE! I am MYDARNDEST!"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 30, 2009 to Twitter & Your Coffee Shop

10 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

"Hey Jason, We (Goshen Coffee in St. Louis) are really getting traction with the use…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 30, 2009 to Twitter & Your Coffee Shop

10 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Barbara Adams

"Hey Daniel, I love stumptown packaging, too. The thing is it is not practical or cos…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 21, 2009 to Difference with Changing your Packaging

7 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"Hi Ray, We have done some cross marketing with our sister companies. 222 Bakery and…"

Bill Klingensmith replied Oct 1, 2009 to E-mail marketing

11 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by ray peck

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service