mark koncz's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i think, you don't need steam milk, to make an ice latte with foam. Use a speed mixe…"

mark koncz replied Dec 19, 2009 to Foam on iced lattes

27 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

"Hi Mario, please send me more details about the position to info@crema.hu. my Germa…"

mark koncz replied Dec 7, 2009 to Barista in Bavaria, south of Munich

1 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

"for me the uniform cup quality is the most important. i don't think one step is more…"

mark koncz replied Nov 29, 2009 to Throw Away Your Tamper!

32 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"when i use the single ones, need to have different grind and dose as well, to get go…"

mark koncz replied Nov 19, 2009 to naked filter madness!

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"Chris "I often find them far too acidic, and the espresso hasn't had a chance to ful…"

mark koncz replied Nov 17, 2009 to naked filter madness!

22 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

"and yes :) "

mark koncz replied Nov 5, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

"agreed, a single fan in the grinder housing is the best way. are these modifications…"

mark koncz replied Nov 1, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

"i think there is a couple of alternate with flat burrs: when made by ceramic or tita…"

mark koncz replied Oct 29, 2009 to Flat vs. Conical in a slightly different light...

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by mark koncz

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service