luke leffel's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"oneline coffee's guatemala huehuetenango finca la bolsa."

luke leffel replied Aug 12, 2011 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Chris nailed it with the how-to and I second bry's comment on the correct size pitch…"

luke leffel replied Aug 12, 2011 to Latte art difficulties

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Cedric

"well said bry.    at the shop i work we have a menu above our heads and while done w…"

luke leffel replied Jul 25, 2011 to Menu Board

13 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

"another vote for hario and baratza. these are the two grinders that i use at home an…"

luke leffel replied Jul 25, 2011 to Good home grinder to resell in cafe?

15 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Joshua Murphy

"This is a great idea. I'm going to pitch it to my shop tomorrow and maybe local shop…"

luke leffel replied Oct 11, 2010 to Kind of a Crazy Marketing Idea

5 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Dominy

"As far as selling goes, I would be most enticed by a salesman that included me in th…"

luke leffel replied Oct 11, 2010 to Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

"I'm not very experienced on troubleshooting grinders in particular, but from my elec…"

luke leffel replied Oct 11, 2010 to Astoria Grinder that only turns on when it wants to

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by luke leffel

"As for a "policy", I prefer the method Adam mentioned- a certain number of allowed d…"

luke leffel replied Oct 7, 2010 to What is your policy on free drinks for family or friends?

11 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by For Now

"Sorry Chris, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for a small-scale roaster…"

luke leffel replied Oct 6, 2010 to WTB: Ambex Lab or Small Roaster

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by luke leffel

"Chris, Depending on your location, you might be able to work with Jeff at Cafe Brio…"

luke leffel replied Oct 4, 2010 to WTB: Ambex Lab or Small Roaster

3 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by luke leffel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service