Deferio's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I am tempted to agree but who said that there needs to be a level playing field? If…"

Deferio replied Jul 18, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Independents have a history of complaining too much about Starbucks. Instead of taki…"

Deferio replied Jul 18, 2009 to New Line of Starbucks Stores Minus The Starbucks??

50 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Tanzanian Peaberry. Is it just me or is Tanzania putting out some much better coffee…"

Deferio replied Jul 12, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"This is not the re-invention of espresso. It is a blog post and an opinion...albeit…"

Deferio replied Jul 7, 2009 to Crema

15 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"You will need to look into schools...and if possible work in a bar. Working in a bar…"

Deferio replied Jul 7, 2009 to Barista Training

8 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Deferio

"Lots of great advice in there. Thanks for the link!"

Deferio replied Jun 26, 2009 to How To Look and Act Like a Professional Barista (article link)

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Experience in a cafe is invaluable! I agree with Jay in that academics can only get…"

Deferio replied Jun 19, 2009 to Barista Certification and Latte Art training

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Casha Garcia

"I once had a customer sincerely tell me that he was a coffee aficionado and that our…"

Deferio replied Mar 19, 2009 to the funny things people say...

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

"With the 100's of factors and thousands of combination of those factors that go into…"

Deferio replied Mar 19, 2009 to Reg Barber C-Ripple Tamber base Evaluation

25 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"Matt said "This experience will ensure that what you are learning is not bias to one…"

Deferio replied Mar 2, 2009 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service