Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"I might be interested in some of them, but I have almost no interest in the sugar fr…"

Chris replied Feb 21, 2010 to Various Monin Flavors for sale!

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

"When I stop the shot is the same time it starts to blonde, at least in my case. That…"

Chris replied Feb 18, 2010 to At what point do you start the timer when timing your shots??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Donohoe

"Well, you're pulling a 19 sec shot and then adding six seconds of sour and eew. Get…"

Chris replied Feb 17, 2010 to At what point do you start the timer when timing your shots??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Donohoe

"I'll put my two cents in behind Jay's as well, on both fronts. Pay a living wage, an…"

Chris replied Feb 17, 2010 to Should Kona coffee blends be made illegal?!?

32 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"The timer starts when you start the pull, or at the point where the button gets push…"

Chris replied Feb 17, 2010 to At what point do you start the timer when timing your shots??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Donohoe

"Sorry, that's why I used the 'suggest'. You don't have to actually use it like that,…"

Chris replied Jan 29, 2010 to What makes a machine "commercial?"

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Jason

"Some of the larger stalactites and stalagmites might be knocked off instead of disso…"

Chris replied Jan 27, 2010 to Machine Resoration - Descale Question

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Chris

"For a pretty good general rule of thumb yardstick, suggest to the dealer or manufact…"

Chris replied Jan 27, 2010 to What makes a machine "commercial?"

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Jason

"Back to different machines, different coffees, etc. As some coffees almost insist on…"

Chris replied Jan 26, 2010 to THE FINAL "PUCK", A LOOK BACK IN TIME?

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Different machines at different times of year (temp, humidity, etc.) with different…"

Chris replied Jan 26, 2010 to THE FINAL "PUCK", A LOOK BACK IN TIME?

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service