Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Just curious (perhaps just nosy...) but with the office just down the street and ove…"

Chris replied Jul 23, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"Rand is quite correct, and I forgot to say that that phrase is far more effective wh…"

Chris replied Jul 23, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"Was there a giant yellow 'M' over the entrance and emblazoned on everything else in…"

Chris replied Jul 19, 2010 to Got a latte at a different shop...

18 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Joshua Taves

"Are you sure? If you look at where the dial and the probe meet, most of them will ha…"

Chris replied Jul 19, 2010 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

"I just found that if I got the begnet with a cuppa cafe au lait at Cafe DuMonde, I c…"

Chris replied Jul 19, 2010 to New Orleans?

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Daniel Smyth

"Yep! This is where my thinking went! One thing to be really conscious of at this poi…"

Chris replied Jul 19, 2010 to How Do I Fix Old Tasting Espresso????

16 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

""There are two ways to do things: 'My way', and 'My way when I'm really pissed off'.…"

Chris replied Jul 19, 2010 to What's the most effective way to "teach an old dog a new trick"

11 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Perrine

"Not really, more like giving you props! And yeah, Andy is pretty much the best frie…"

Chris replied Jul 18, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"With a longer view, I might. If this move were to signal the end of the Coffee Fest,…"

Chris replied Jul 18, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"You could freeze some ice, crush it up, and add just enough water to create a slush,…"

Chris replied Jul 18, 2010 to MAKE SURE MY LATTE IS EXTRA HOT !!!

84 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Cat R. Pillar

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service