Chris's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, the Google is VERY strong with this young Paddy Juan! ; > Great research, and…"

Chris replied Mar 3, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Anecdotal history suggests that their efforts were defeated by an attorney using the…"

Chris replied Mar 1, 2010 to Should Kona coffee blends be made illegal?!?

32 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Joachim Oster

"That's because you are clearly not paying attention. I have three different types of…"

Chris replied Mar 1, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"*sigh* Everyone developing their own standard is antithetical to 'standard'. While y…"

Chris replied Mar 1, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"It used to be a (if memory serves) tasse a caffe sized cup with thirds. It was chang…"

Chris replied Feb 28, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Nope, that was the part in which I was suggesting that I would be either rude or stu…"

Chris replied Feb 28, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I think that you're missing the point of having some standards. The whole idea behin…"

Chris replied Feb 28, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"There is a huge difference between relying on a brand name like a crutch, and relyin…"

Chris replied Feb 28, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"One of the problems with broad definitions (and the WBC def got 'broadened' as a res…"

Chris replied Feb 27, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"When it comes to using a tablespoon of the Cafiza or Joe Glow sitting on my counter…"

Chris replied Feb 27, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service