trimhound's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Has this sold?  Link just goes to search results. "

trimhound replied Dec 27, 2015 to Citroen Vintage Espresso Truck For Sale

7 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Paula Atkins

"Thanks Mike! I think I'm going to go with these as well. Where do you order yours fr…"

trimhound replied Jul 9, 2014 to Best place to buy custom mugs?

12 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Garrison

"Well guys, I've been really busy with my day job so I've only been able to roast abo…"

trimhound replied Mar 15, 2014 to Diedrich IR-7N 5lb roasting tips for a newbie??

8 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Dave Hubertus

"David, I agree!  Need to get better at only chaning one variable.....need to start b…"

trimhound replied Dec 30, 2013 to Diedrich IR-7N 5lb roasting tips for a newbie??

8 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Dave Hubertus

"Thanks Nick!! Where do u have the gas set at various stages of the roast?? Have u tr…"

trimhound replied Dec 26, 2013 to Diedrich IR-7N 5lb roasting tips for a newbie??

8 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Dave Hubertus

"Are you using DarkRoom timers?  I purchased my SJ new 2 years ago, it is the dial-ti…"

trimhound replied Jun 5, 2013 to Speeding up workflow with a Single Group Machine (La Marzocco GS3)

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"My wife helps me out with the sale transaction, pitcher rinsing, cleaning, etc...I g…"

trimhound replied Jun 5, 2013 to Speeding up workflow with a Single Group Machine (La Marzocco GS3)

12 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I agree that it could easily result in a big PITA!  I'm just trying to find a way to…"

trimhound replied May 6, 2013 to Ideal way to make 100 cups of drip in 5 hours?

20 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jacob Casella

"My brother was at Stumptown in NYC yesterday and said they use the French Press into…"

trimhound replied May 6, 2013 to Ideal way to make 100 cups of drip in 5 hours?

20 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jacob Casella

"Right now I have a flo-jet powering my pitcher rinser from a 5 gallon jug and am in…"

trimhound replied May 5, 2013 to Ideal way to make 100 cups of drip in 5 hours?

20 May 8, 2013
Reply by Jacob Casella

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service