Corey Waldron's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, it is nice to hear the positive feedback from those who have experienced the…"

Corey Waldron replied Nov 3, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Mike, I completely agree... consistency IS king, and many methods of distribution an…"

Corey Waldron replied Aug 15, 2008 to how you dose?

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"Sorry For Now, never heard of a "cafe stuff" machine.... google didn't yield much on…"

Corey Waldron replied Aug 15, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

"I can dig the "thump and dish" terminology equally as well, has a bit more character…"

Corey Waldron replied Aug 14, 2008 to how you dose?

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"Wow, dose and tamp techniques must number in the range of infinite, and surely many…"

Corey Waldron replied Aug 14, 2008 to how you dose?

32 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Chris Capell

"maybe the machine has never been backwashed, or it is super scaled up.... either way…"

Corey Waldron replied Feb 5, 2008 to Wondering what would be the cause of this....

9 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

"cool machine indeed! very jetsons ;)"

Corey Waldron replied Feb 1, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008

"i have a La San Marco lever on it's way to me right now, was thinking of setting it…"

Corey Waldron replied Jan 27, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008

"just another thought, really old coffee needs to be ground extra fine as opposed to…"

Corey Waldron replied Jan 26, 2008 to Wondering what would be the cause of this....

9 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

"In short, I am in total agreement with Scott's comment and have never talked to a di…"

Corey Waldron replied Jan 26, 2008 to What grinder you prefer?

2 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service