Kait Berreckman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, Mike... I'm writing this reply on my iPhone from behind the bar ;) "

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 8, 2011 to Weighing water for pourover

8 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Bryan Arndt

"Oh internet, dang you! You're always making us misinterpret each other! Matias, you'…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 8, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I have to agree with Todd, here... everyone knows Starbucks in not specialty coffee…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 8, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I use the scale/tare method at home as well and I think it's really reliable. Intell…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 8, 2011 to Weighing water for pourover

8 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Bryan Arndt

"Something definitely gets lost in chain operations. It's like playing telephone with…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Starbucks & local/regional chains fail in quality!

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Cuvee is a small operation in Spicewood, TX, just outside of Austin... Amazingly nic…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Best espresso around

46 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua Henrikson

"Check out Cuvee Coffee's Dead Fingers (roasted for Once Over Coffee Bar) and Espress…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Best espresso around

46 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Joshua Henrikson

"I checked at one Medici location, but not the other two yet. Thanks!   P.S. Wonderfu…"

Kait Berreckman replied Apr 6, 2011 to Looking for specialty coffee work in Austin, TX!

4 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Sean Wang

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service