Dave_G's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Like everyone is saying, A solid business plan is a must. I recently bought a four y…"

Dave_G replied Mar 12, 2009 to Obtaining Investors

17 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by John P

"Youtube is your friend... Type in latte art; rosetta; tulip etc and watch them at it…"

Dave_G replied Mar 10, 2009 to Latte Art

8 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Whats so funny about this video? It's got all the right things in it (except I haven…"

Dave_G replied Mar 8, 2009 to crazy ausie video

27 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"If you make good coffee and draw new customers in, surely either the tips will cover…"

Dave_G replied Mar 4, 2009 to The Dignity Of Work?

7 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Great site. I just got majorly distracted at work checking it out and planning a tri…"

Dave_G replied Mar 2, 2009 to Whats your favourite cafe or coffee bar? New York, Amsterdam, London, Sydney

2 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Alistair Ramsay

"Send him to Aussie land. I'll put him on the counter for a week or two and then ship…"

Dave_G replied Mar 2, 2009 to The bX traveling Darth Vader Project

43 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"in Australia we haven't been hit as hard as others... ..In saying that, recently our…"

Dave_G replied Feb 28, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"The Menu bingo is a good thing that Sarah's on to. Tim, if they get points for thing…"

Dave_G replied Feb 28, 2009 to Cafe Games

2 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Dave_G

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service