Paul Yates's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"A couple of shops I know offer incentives for customers to help with the advertising…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 18, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Wow! I think Jared's on to something...except most of us couldn't afford to take lik…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 18, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"While I was at the Counter Culture Training Center in Durham, NC, I got to try some…"

Paul Yates replied Jul 13, 2010 to Fun with the BUNN Trifecta!

25 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Greg Hill

"Thanks!"

Paul Yates replied Jun 23, 2010 to Mahlkonig ProM- Anybody used one yet?

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Ali Hojeij

"I thought I would share a couple of experiences I had in one indie shop yesterday. I…"

Paul Yates replied Jun 22, 2010 to An open letter to the BGA

36 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"This is enlightening reading, and a great discussion. Regarding the cost of certific…"

Paul Yates replied Jun 19, 2010 to An open letter to the BGA

36 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Mr. Carmichael sounds bitter and ignored. Actually, I thought it was rather good iro…"

Paul Yates replied Jun 3, 2010 to Esquire pieces?

15 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Yeah, Brady, me too. I wonder why they chose that route? The filtration, familiarity…"

Paul Yates replied May 30, 2010 to Kickstand Coffee in NYC? Intriguing concept...

7 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by mo'joe

"Wait....huh? Seriously, your shop is going under? Crap. I'm sorry to hear this, had…"

Paul Yates replied May 30, 2010 to Coffee Carts

18 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Amber Cay

"Alex, I am starting a separate thread on the following link, going in a slightly dif…"

Paul Yates replied May 30, 2010 to Coffee Carts

18 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by Amber Cay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service