Paul Yates's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Everything But Espresso by Scott Rao"

Paul Yates replied Feb 22, 2011 to Recommendations for great informational coffee articles/and or books.

5 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Yates

"Due to being a retail bakery, our coffee program is wholly Fetco drip in Luxus dispe…"

Paul Yates replied Jan 24, 2011 to "regular coffee" customers

35 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Alane Spinney

"Once I got involved with Specialty Coffee, I also took the stance against freezing c…"

Paul Yates replied Jan 13, 2011 to Freezing whole bean coffee

14 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I think roasters concerned about their reputation should invest the effort to make s…"

Paul Yates replied Jan 4, 2011 to Do you ever check up on your wholesale clients.

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by John Berkness

"Ask Gianni! Shoot, HE was probably the one who said it!"

Paul Yates replied Jan 3, 2011 to The 4 M's

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Phil Van Dyke

"Wow, Brady, I hadn't heard that about Dilworth. I see now that their website shows R…"

Paul Yates replied Jan 2, 2011 to recommendations, please for coffee roasters in va., and nc.

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Yates

"Will's list is a good one. I would also add: Cup to Cup Coffee Roasters, Savannah,…"

Paul Yates replied Jan 2, 2011 to recommendations, please for coffee roasters in va., and nc.

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Yates

"I attended the December Manual Brew Battle in Atlanta that was hosted by Batdorf &am…"

Paul Yates replied Dec 31, 2010 to What are the basic rules for Manual Brew Battles?

7 May 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua D. Keith

"Safehouse Coffee and Tea has the uber in Griffin, GA...may be the only one in the So…"

Paul Yates replied Dec 28, 2010 to Marco: Uber Boiler - Has anyone worked with one of these?

29 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"One thought I have: Hire the neat freaks, look for the ones that might be a bit OCD.…"

Paul Yates replied Dec 19, 2010 to How do we ignite passion for cleaning the cafe?

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service