Katie Jo's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm echoing what I said initially. People. The people in the space are the most impo…"

Katie Jo replied Mar 1, 2011 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"One very important area of focus that I've come to learn is the type of people maint…"

Katie Jo replied Feb 26, 2011 to In your opinion, what are the top three most important areas of focus in order to have an excellent shop?

19 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Brady

"Thanks for the feedback. There is a bookstore adjacent to our gallery/cafe, my partn…"

Katie Jo replied Feb 10, 2011 to Americanos vs Drip Coffee

18 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Todd Lowe

"Unrelated to coffee, however, very related to vegan.   My boyfriend found a recipe f…"

Katie Jo replied Feb 8, 2011 to The vegan dilemma-help!

37 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by ashley griffeth

"My partner and I have been discussing this topic all month. We're opening a cafe, an…"

Katie Jo replied Feb 8, 2011 to Americanos vs Drip Coffee

18 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Todd Lowe

"Jennifer, I can't name any particular shops or baristas that specialize or do a grea…"

Katie Jo replied Jan 25, 2011 to The vegan dilemma-help!

37 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by ashley griffeth

"I like what you have to say about "treating" the customers at your discretion. As an…"

Katie Jo replied Jan 8, 2011 to full price for first cup, half off or even free sometimes for the next cup!...WHY?!

60 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service