Jeffrey J Kingman's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Wyomin! I grew up in Helena MT and my last visit there was very surprised to find th…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Aug 11, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

"I think most everyone has at some point or other had that "damn, this a great coffee…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 28, 2011 to Why is Dunkin Donuts Going Public After 61 Years as a Privately Held Company?

10 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Oh very true to that.  This also occurs when people write business plans and I speak…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 28, 2011 to Why is Dunkin Donuts Going Public After 61 Years as a Privately Held Company?

10 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Brady

"If I follow your logic... Say I'm a pretty decent cafe with a good burger. I've enjo…"

10 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Brady

"I'm actually surprised they waited so long too. As to the first part of your reply,…"

10 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Great responses, folks. Is there a way to (pardon, but curious) categorize the diffe…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 21, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

"This specific message is written from my own voice; not as a provider of services to…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 17, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"Lisa - are you on Twitter? A three-unit shop in Houston (twitter handle @greenwaybar…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 17, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Joseph - you lost me on that comment. "

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 17, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"As CEO and Founder of Chalkboarder, providing social media service to Coffee Fest fo…"

Jeffrey J Kingman replied Jul 16, 2010 to The Open Letter from Coffee Fest to SCAA Members

56 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Stickman

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service