Laura Campbell's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Victoria, I see you're in Melbourne- where I have recently relocated to after the Ch…"

Laura Campbell replied May 18, 2011 to Macchiatos.. water or no water?

28 May 18, 2011
Reply by Laura Campbell

"Heh, we get confusion with long mac/long black because they sound so similar. Luckil…"

Laura Campbell replied May 5, 2011 to Macchiatos.. water or no water?

28 May 18, 2011
Reply by Laura Campbell

"In New Zealand (and Australia I understand) we have what we call "long macchiatos" t…"

Laura Campbell replied May 4, 2011 to Macchiatos.. water or no water?

28 May 18, 2011
Reply by Laura Campbell

"We have a bench cloth (for wiping machine and the barista bench in front), a milk cl…"

Laura Campbell replied Apr 14, 2011 to What do you do with the steam wand towel?

19 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Kirk

"Post earthquake, my coffee shop was running a mobile set-up since our shops are inac…"

Laura Campbell replied Apr 14, 2011 to mobile coffee shop

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by jonathan bonchak

"The shop I work in values both speed and quality, but quality comes ahead of speed.…"

Laura Campbell replied Apr 14, 2011 to

just now

"I think the menu approach is a great idea! Makes it easier for first-timers to ascer…"

Laura Campbell replied Mar 15, 2011 to Critique my new menu

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Nick Cho

"Thanks guys. As I come from a coffee shop in the utterly decimated CBD, it has been…"

Laura Campbell replied Feb 26, 2011 to To All Our Friends in Christchurch, NZ

1 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Laura Campbell

"Yeah, I can understand why brewing a whole pot would be rather wasteful! However, he…"

Laura Campbell replied Feb 12, 2011 to Coffee at closing time

13 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Ian C.

"I work in a very busy coffee shop and our shifts are somewhere between 6-10 hours, d…"

Laura Campbell replied Jan 29, 2011 to how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service