Jason Raz's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Checked out Mugs a couple times over the past few days as I headed Uptown.  Nice loc…"

Jason Raz replied Nov 16, 2011 to Good Coffee in Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC?

16 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"That's a great cafe you have going on over there at Coffee Garden. Good espresso and…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 24, 2011 to Good Coffee in Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC?

16 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"Say you do jam the cell phone signal. Now instead of someone on the phone, you have…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 24, 2011 to Cell Phones in the Drive Thru

8 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Check out Not Just Coffee next visit too, they pulled me a couple good shots of CC A…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 19, 2011 to Good Coffee in Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC?

16 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"Just came down to Charlotte to visit a good friend and take CCC's Intermediate Espre…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 19, 2011 to Good Coffee in Charlotte, NC or Asheville, NC?

16 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"So we took a look at the machine and it needs some work. There was a good amounut of…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 8, 2011 to Looked at a NS Aurelia Plus for sale

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"Dude, thanks for the great breakdown.  I had emailed them yesterday about my concern…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 4, 2011 to Looked at a NS Aurelia Plus for sale

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"Things that are broken/wrong:   Digital Display above the groups heads not working.…"

Jason Raz replied Oct 3, 2011 to Looked at a NS Aurelia Plus for sale

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Jason Raz

"If they can pull a proper tasting shot by dialing in the grinder and adjusting the v…"

Jason Raz replied Sep 13, 2011 to 2 oz Volumetric pulls and triple portafilters

15 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"I don't think I said anything was wrong with 2 oz pulls.  My goal with this setup wa…"

Jason Raz replied Sep 13, 2011 to 2 oz Volumetric pulls and triple portafilters

15 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service