Dawn E Donson's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Owners/Managers need to set the example and model correct techniques. Model good wor…"

Dawn E Donson replied Apr 19, 2011 to Attention Baristas!!! What owners and managers wish you knew!

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jack Groot

"Hey Chris, This is Dawn from Lucie Monroe's Coffee in Christiansburg VA   Good to se…"

Dawn E Donson replied Apr 18, 2011 to Attention Baristas!!! What owners and managers wish you knew!

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Jack Groot

"I like a dirty martini, but a Chai...hum??? I think, I remember reading something in…"

Dawn E Donson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Tea Espresso

17 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Johnny TheAppleSeed

"Oh, I am a thumper too...I need to break some bad habits! It amazes me the little th…"

Dawn E Donson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Thanks...I thought that was odd too after I typed it in. "

Dawn E Donson replied Oct 20, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Thanks Ricky for your advise, it really helped having input on this debate from way…"

Dawn E Donson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Yes, I like the 30 pounds because it is easier on the barista's wrist. I think we de…"

Dawn E Donson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Thanks, I knew we needed to be consistent so that the shot extraction would be consi…"

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I just got back from a run and decided to make a 1T to 6oz, eight cup brew and my hu…"

Dawn E Donson replied Sep 27, 2009 to 1 TBS of coffee grounds for every 4oz!

7 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Wet, but a great game. Sorry, I didn't get back to you sooner. Our shop does not ope…"

Dawn E Donson replied Sep 27, 2009 to Menu Drink & Syrup Distribution Fiasco! Hum...what was I thinking?

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service