james eric needham's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I also use a 5k roaster. I believe full spectrum or natural light is best. I have a…"

james eric needham replied Dec 20, 2013 to Roaster lighting

2 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Justin Kagan

"Mitch, I have a 3 group GB5 that is ready to go. I also have either a swift or supe…"

james eric needham replied Apr 26, 2013 to Looking for a 3 Group

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"Linsey, First off, very cool you are helping your dad and care so much! Grind and do…"

james eric needham replied Jan 21, 2013 to Espresso Machine and Roast

5 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Lindsey Doud

"the GB-5 has a p-stat and a separate contractor. you can adjust the p-stat, it is a…"

james eric needham replied Apr 5, 2012 to GB5 Steam Pressure Issue

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by james eric needham

"Mike, Thanks for the input, points well taken. I do have a friend who just got back…"

james eric needham replied Nov 10, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"Mike, As my passion has grown, I have refurbished used and sold a number of machines…"

james eric needham replied Nov 10, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"How about this IR-3 with afterburner? afterburner is not a requirement but may be a…"

21 Nov 10, 2011

"Benjamin, Yes it is, you are familiar with it? Eric "

james eric needham replied Nov 8, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"ok here is a non automated IR-7 how does this look?"

james eric needham replied Nov 7, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"Tim, Great advice! I have not had the chance to test it yet. I will based on what yo…"

james eric needham replied Oct 30, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service