chuck celentano's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My customers prefer it's lighter taste and aroma. It has a very flowery component to…"

chuck celentano replied Aug 6, 2009 to What coffee are you drinking today?

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"I am also a huge fan of Etiopian Yergacheffe, my question is what does the 4 day agi…"

chuck celentano replied Aug 5, 2009 to What coffee are you drinking today?

9 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"Amen Brother!! I hope thee is not some law somewhere that says that Conservatives ar…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 16, 2009 to Urge to kill pt Deux

15 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"I do but my posts are mostly political comments if you promise not to be offended by…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 11, 2009 to twitterpated

45 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"Hey Jacob, Chuck in Syracuse. . .I think you are right, there seems to be a growing…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 7, 2009 to I'm new to the exchange. Starting up a coffee shop in Syracuse, NY

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Ron Ingber

"Hi, I am one of the owners of "Driscoll's Tipp Hill Cafe" in Syracuse. If I can help…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 3, 2009 to I'm new to the exchange. Starting up a coffee shop in Syracuse, NY

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Ron Ingber

"Hi, I am the guy that abhors nuking anything from a raw state to a cooked state. We…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 1, 2009 to breakfast???

15 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

"It's always Ethiopian Yergacheffe, always the same thing, Ethiopian Yergacheffe, alw…"

chuck celentano replied Jul 1, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Our under counter refer is right below our Espresso machine, so it is not a big prob…"

chuck celentano replied Jun 25, 2009 to Have you considered "Counter-Top Milk Dispensers"

16 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by chuck celentano

"I also have been a Chef for many years and I have gone from Doc Martens to Nikes. Th…"

chuck celentano replied Jun 25, 2009 to What shoes do you wear while working?

60 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Terika

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service